News & Highlights ➤
- Los Angeles/Long Beach (LA/LB) Seaport ISF Enforcement - On July 9, 2013, nearly 15 months ago, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) implemented an Importer... More →
- Legislative Update: Little Movement on Trade as Congress Breaks for Elections - Congress took few actions on trade during its brief session between an August recess and a break for the... More →
- C-TPAT for Exporters - Customs has posted to its web site material indicating that it is extended the eligibility for C-TPAT to... More →
- Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit (CAFC) Issues Decision In U.S. v. Trek Leather - Corporate Officer Held Liable - On September 16, the CAFC issued its en banc decision in the U.S. v. Trek Leather case.The Court held the... More →
- Choosing the Ultimate Consignee Type for Export Transactions - You probably know that identifying the ultimate consignee in the Automated Export System (AES) is mandatory... More →
What They're Saying About Us
Thanks Ricky & Shirlley... you're my favorite vendors to deal with. It's always such a pleasure working with you guys.
Dave // Safe Skies
Thank you so much for all your help today! Sal, she deserves a job well done is always there for me...
Thanks for the extra attention extended to our HOT air shipment. You did an extra mile for us.
I would like to thank you for offering the Webinar for the 10+2 regulations and requirements.
Thank you for the exemplary service you have provided to me going above...
Thanks so much for your fine work on this. I hit a home run by employing you guys to work with/for us. Great job,