News & Highlights ➤
- CUSTOMS PROPOSES TO REVOKE / MODIFY SIXTY-SEVEN “COSTUME” RULINGS - In a Notice published in the Customs Bulletin of July 2, 2014, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”)... More →
- Cotton Fee to be Decreased - Import Fee on Cotton and Cotton-Containing Products to be Decreased - The Department of Agriculture's... More →
- Potential Port Congestion Charge - **IMPORTANT, PLS KINDLY READ IN DETAIL** - **All SHIPMENTS to destination USA will be subject to Port... More →
- FMC Issues Advisory on Port Congestion Surcharges - The rules in effect on the date cargo is received by the common carrier or its agent govern any given... More →
- Compliance With ISO's 17712 Standards for High Security Seals - CBP has distributed the attached compliance bulletin to all C-TPAT partners updating the change in standards... More →
What They're Saying About Us
Thanks Ricky & Shirlley... you're my favorite vendors to deal with. It's always such a pleasure working with you guys.
Dave // Safe Skies
Thank you so much for all your help today! Sal, she deserves a job well done is always there for me...
Thanks for the extra attention extended to our HOT air shipment. You did an extra mile for us.
I would like to thank you for offering the Webinar for the 10+2 regulations and requirements.
Thank you for the exemplary service you have provided to me going above...
Thanks so much for your fine work on this. I hit a home run by employing you guys to work with/for us. Great job,