At Alba Wheels Up®, we look for every opportunity to provide you with added service and value. That’s why we take the extra step to analyze your shipments for duty drawback potential, a legitimate U.S. Customs program that allows exporters to receive a refund of import duties paid, based on exported product qualifications.
As one of the few customs brokers and freight forwarders with a specialized Drawback Department, Alba Wheels Up® provides you with a full analysis of annual drawback opportunities. Our team of professionals will coordinate the required administrative procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and facilitate claims processing, so that you can enjoy the prompt receipt of refund checks from the U.S. Treasury.
- Preparation of drawback statements to have your operations covered under applicable drawback laws and regulations.
- Inform and advise on concept of drawback and responsibilities to assure the firm’s full compliance of regulations.
- Review all records maintained to support drawback statements and claims.
- Establish internal procedures to expedite flow of paperwork, ensuring monthly filing of claims in order to receive refund checks expeditiously.
- Processing of claims on regular basis to ensure consistent cash flow.
- Representation on all drawback related matters and issues, such as during audits by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.